Greek and Roman Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you become the Myth... Become a God, a demi-god, a faun or satyr, or any other myth....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need answers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hi I didn't see you there

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Why do we take from other sites?
Why doesn't anyone come anymore?
Why do the admins abuse power?
Why does the old admin still pm me as if he has power?
Why does this site have to fall apart?
Why the fudge hasn't anyone answered yet?

ANSWER ME OR GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMITCH BEOOOOOOOTCH
Back to top Go down

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Bumpity Bump
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:23 am

-i dk bout that
-so people do come on but they do at different times so almost no ones on at the same time
-idk why some are abusing power.......(sry if i am......i really am not sure of what i am allowed to do or are not allowed)
-idk why......who is it?
-idk but i dont want it to
-
Back to top Go down

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Twas Shade
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:23 pm

i asked him to help me out alittle with the admin stuff cuz i wasnt sure and am still not sure on alot of stuff. but i didnt know he was sending you stuff......what kind of stuff?
Back to top Go down

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Like get outta here, the owner wants you out yadda yadda yadda
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:03 pm

ok well i dont have proof so you kinda have to pm me some of your conversation.... and the owner hasnt been on here in a while so i doudt she wants you go.
Back to top Go down
RAGEQUIT!!!

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

as much as we would like to help you out, we can't just punish someone unless we have proof of any wrongdoing. As soon as we have some evidence than we will probably punish him but in the meantime ... sorry ... i really am.

and unfortunately all i can do is reprimand him. I doubt he would listen to me if i did.
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

im sorry like seriously i am......but i gotta be fair to both if i dont have proof he coulld easyily say 'no i never sent that to her', but if you just tell me and i believe you and punish him, you could have been lying and that wouldnt be fair for him........and im not saying you are lying im just saying what might or could happen........which is why the proof is needed here in this case.....so if you could just send me the conversation then i can give him the punishment that is needed....and everything can go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
maya_isabelle

maya_isabelle

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Oh dear...I feel so guilty... Sad I'm one of the admins but I don't react that much. I'm honestly scared to act. It's hard to be an admin honestly coz I dont know if maybe I said something I might hurt others that's why I pick my words carefully when I talk to dear members. And it's like I think I'm useless...I'm trying my best to get more people to this site and fix the site, but lately I'm in school. Sad I'm really sorry you guys. T.T I haven't been on lately either... I'm really sorry...
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Awww Maya you don't need to be sry......I'm like the only active admin then........so if I did anything to make me seem like I was being mean.....I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need answers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need answers.   I need answers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need answers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek and Roman Mythology :: Begin Here :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: