Greek and Roman Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you become the Myth... Become a God, a demi-god, a faun or satyr, or any other myth....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've got a question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexia

alexia

I've got a question Empty
PostSubject: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Alright, I just have one quick question. Are we allowed to have charries of the Big 3? Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades? Just wanting to know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

i checked the rules i didnt see anything against it so yes i guess you can....... but i would wait for a few more replys from other members as for im not exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Okay, thanks.
I'll take your advice and wait for other admins to post. I really don't want to submit a character form with a child of the big three and have people yelling at me that it's against the rules and I'm banned or anything. Thank you for your help!
Back to top Go down
pilot

pilot

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:40 pm

awww we wont yell at you w'll probably just say sry you cant have a big three charrie and then we'll delete the topic i doudt (i hope i spelled that right) anyone of us would ban you for something you werent sure of.
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh! Thanks. That's good to know I won't get in trouble or anything. Thanks so much, you've been really helpful. Razz
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:59 pm

okay so...because arra hates me now im not an admin anymore, but there are curently 3 more slots left for big three charries and five for titans charries, after that you must buy them (see site shop)
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Okay, that sounds fair. What do you have to do to get a big three character? Antyhing special or anything?
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:03 pm

nope, you just make the charrie forum and an admin will aprove it, then the admin will go to the site shop an edit the number from four to two, sence i was unable to edit before i was demoted
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Okay, thank you so much for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a question   I've got a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek and Roman Mythology :: Begin Here :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: